iOS Application Developer
Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Healthsign is a medical technology company headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. We conduct cutting-edge R&D to develop innovative IoT-enabled non-invasive remote health monitoring devices. We have recently developed the patented Healthsign smart wristband, which is the first remote wearable medical device that conveniently, continuously, and accurately monitors and alerts for key physiological parameters including cuffless non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), temperature, respiration, and heart rate.
Healthsign is looking to hire a dynamic and energetic iOS app developer to work on the development of the Healthsign smart wristband mobile application. You will be working with a diverse team of engineers, scientists, and clinicians to bring the Healthsign smart wristband technology to fruition. You will build and add more functionality to the Healthsign iOS application that connects via Bluetooth to the Healthsign smart wristband to stream, display, analyze, store, and transmit physiological data.
- Designing and building the Healthsign mobile application for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features and functionality.
- Adding the required features and functionality to the app.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to defined specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on Test Flight and App Store.
- Maintaining the code and optimizing the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Proven experience as an iOS app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth connectivity and related data transfer services and protocols
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi connectivity and related data transfer services and protocols
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Google Firebase services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.